Friday, June 12, 2009

Give me a rest.

You know what, I've been practically tired all my life, and no one is to be blamed but me. I won't even dare to enumerate reasons of such, trust me, it's tiring.

And to further boost my List of Tiring Things to Do, I decided to sit down, face my soon-partner for life and take blogging seriously.

I'm not a big fan of the trendy and the hot. Well in fact, I'm not a follower of pop culture, not at all. I'm just stalking it. Jokes. Our generation has a great patronage for the latest, the coolest and the trendiest in the comforts of our home, thanks be to Web. (And oh, my active fingers almost slipped to my qwerty and type in Lord Web, but please NO, Web is not a n
ew god, please don't even mention it, Lui. Well , of course I'm just kidding. Oh yes, I'm not good at joking.)

But undeniably though, we have a lot of thanking to do in this invention. And weblogging is one of them.

I've been itching to blog for two years now, but I was busy filling in my tiring list and blogging then is not in the priority. I even created a Wordpress account 13 months ago but it ended up half-done and zero posts as of today. And now, after I got fired up by lots of influence, and you included, I'm now officially starting this link. I hope I am welcome.

I was thinking of a lighter, more feel-good post to work on in my first ever blog. And yet I ended up creating a negative title! And to top it all, I built in a rather deviating blog name, literally deviating.

Why you count me out?

I can't think of a better reason than to say that I believe that we all have our time to say NO. We are at frequent times can't utter that letter lacked-word to the world we live in; we always go and drift in with other logs in the river, and ending up one average furniture.

Here in my blog I would love to uphold the alternative and the less-taken, embrace independence and share a piece of the globe unexplored yet. Come with me, let's travel the world, the other world. But of course you can say no.

luigenefyanoria

3 comments:

pandora said...

okay Lui... hahaha! I've read this... obviously... somehow I agree with you... ano raw?? nose bleed...

alexcesmegan said...

haha..gusto ko ung paliwanag mo sa title ng site mo..agree..agree..nice...:)

Anonymous said...

lots of influence, eh?